BUENO HERMANOS, S.A. started out in 1930. The seven Bueno brothers set up a small craftsmen’s workshop. During this first phase the main products manufactured were scissors for use in the home: manicure, nail scissors, sewing scissors, etc. The company established itself in the national market through the 3 CLAVELES brand which was already becoming known as a synonym for QUALITY.
In 1950 the company underwent its first expansion with a move to bigger premises and an increase in the number of models.
Already by 1963, and as a result of the constant growth, the Bueno family decided to move their headquarters to Logroño (La Rioja) and built a 5,000 m2 factory which was soon enlarged in 1969 to occupy 11,000 m2. Now the first exports began to a small number of countries in all five continents.