Knives and Shears Sharpener
SECURE PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Free shipping FOR ORDERS OVER 50 €.
Delivery in SPAIN (PENINSULA AND BALEARIC ISLANDS)
Knife and Scissor Sharpener
- Knife Sharpener
- Knife & Scissors Sharpener
- Scissors Sharpener (small forged scissors)
- Ergonomic handle, easy grip and good holding properties
- To sharpen blades, place the knife on a flat surface with the blade pointing upwards.
- Hold the knife or scissor with one hand and the sharpener in the other with your fingers between the handle and the hand guard.
- Slide the sharpened 2 or 3 times as shown in the drawing A and B, pressing down lightly on the edge of the blade. Repeat until you get the desired level of sharpness. Coarse sharpening.
- Place the sharpener on a flat surface and slide the knife as shown in drawing C. Fine sharpening.
- Hold the sharpener with one hand and slide the scissors as shown in the drawing D.
- Wash the knife and scissor, and clean the sharpener with a brush after sharpening.
- Not suitable for knives or scissors with serrated edges.
- In order not to damage the knife, grind lightly and without using back and forward movements.
- Tungsten Carbide