Gran Cuisine Kitchen Shears
- Lightweight, with a perfect balance between the blade and the handle.
- Suitable for cutting all kinds of food, gutting fish, cutting up rabbit, game and all types of poultry (chicken, turkey, duck).
- Strong micro-serrated blades, designed to hold the food firmly while cutting, and also for removing joints and small bones.
- High durability and great cutting performance.
- Stainless Steel.
- Hot Forged.
- Length 20 cm.
Care of scissors
- Wash the scissors immediately after use.
- Use a neutral or low-alkaline detergent. Do not use bleach or caustic soda.
- Avoid scrubbing the scissors with abrasive products or metal scrubbing pads.
- Do not leave the scissors immersed in water for long periods.
- Keep the scissors out of the reach of children.
- For sharpening and readjustments, take them to a knife specialist.