Search on blog
Last blog articles
Care and Maintenance of Hairdressing Scissors
How to Look after them:
To keep your scissors in good condition longer, take some care:
- Keep the scissors always protected to prevent damage in case of fall.
- For a better scissors performance, put a few drops of oil every two or three days.
- Always hold the scissors by the handle to prevent damage to the blades with the sweat of the hands.
- Start cutting after washing the hair.
- Always place the scissors on a support for perfect alignment.
- Use a brush to clean the scissors.
- Never cut paper or any material other than the hair so as not to lose the sharpening of the blades.
- Use the scissors correctly when cutting hair.