Chef Professional Kitchen Shears suitable for cutting all kinds of food.
- Symmetrical design with soft and rounded lines, which allows a good grip.
- With a clean cut of all kinds of food and packaging, gutting fish, cutting up rabbit, game and all types of poultry (chicken, turkey, duck).
- Strong micro-serrated blades, designed to hold the food firmly while cutting, and also for removing joints and small bones.
- PVD Titanium Nitride coating Black.
- High durability and great cutting performance.
- Stainless Steel.
- Hot Forged.
- Length 20 cm.
- Symmetrical design allows it to be used by both right and left-handed people.
- Can be easily washed with soap and water, or in the dishwasher for better cleaning.
Care of scissors
- Wash the scissors immediately after use.
- Use a neutral or low-alkaline detergent. Do not use bleach or caustic soda.
- Avoid scrubbing the scissors with abrasive products or metal scrubbing pads.
- Do not leave the scissors immersed in water for long periods.
- Keep the scissors out of the reach of children.
- For sharpening and readjustments, take them to a knife specialist.
|Material||Stainless Steel, PVD Titanium Nitride|
|Use||Professional Kitchen Shears|
No customer review for the moment.