Knive Sharpener - Suction cap fixation safety
SECURE PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Free shipping FOR ORDERS OVER 50 €.
Delivery in SPAIN (PENINSULA AND BALEARIC ISLANDS)
Knives Sharpener 3 steps
Vacuum sucker design, much safer and convenient to sharpen with one hand.
1. Diamond coated bars (Preparation sharpening)
2. Sheets of Tungsten Carbide (Coarse sharpening)
3. Ceramic sheets (Fine sharpening)
- Place the sharpener on a flat surface and fix it with the suction cup turning the ring.
- Step 1: Preparation sharpening. Use before sharpening if the knife edge is damaged to balance the blade. Slide the blade along the slot 1, pressing down lightly.
- Step 2: Coarse sharpening. For very dull knives. Slide the blade along the slot 2, pressing down lightly until the blade is restored to the desired sharpness.
- Step 3: Fine sharpening. To maintain a sharp blade and remove rough edges. Slide the blade along the slot 3 without exerting pressure in order to remove rough edges left in step 2. Repeat the operation until a smooth edge is obtained. Recommended once a week.
- Wash the knife after sharpening.
Not suitable for knives and scissors with serrated blade.
Do not use if the sharpener is not properly fixed by the suction cup.
- Diamond, Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic
- Suction cap fixation