Takumi Usuba Knife
SECURE PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Free shipping FOR ORDERS OVER 50 €.
Delivery in SPAIN (PENINSULA AND BALEARIC ISLANDS)
The Takumi usuba knife is preferably used to cut all kinds of vegetables.
Despite the cleaver form it is not indicated for bones.
- The Takumi collection are elegant, soft-touch knives with a curved blade and a hammered finish.
- Handle made of olive wood.
- Stainless steel blade of 18 cm.
- Hand wash and dry after use.
- Stainless Steel
- Olive Wood Handle
- Curved blade with hammered finish
- Japanese Knives